Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: I just love my NEW BALLS!!!....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Man.... they'll just go forever.... feel so powerful... and yet still have lots of finesse around the hole...

    When I play with them, I feel like a PRO!!!

    <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="TE79KH">callawayhx</div><hr size="1"></blockquote>

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 25, 2004 10:37 AM: Message edited by: Baimun ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HAHA good one! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Wink

    [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Gd shakes head*
    [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well... it's TRUE!!!!!

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    You should be castrated. Not for the gawd awful and quite predictable excuse for a pun...but for even attempting to discuss a "sport"...and I use that term with extreme latitude, that is about as off topic from toy collecting as one could ever want to be. Have I ever mentioned before how much I hate golf? A waste of real estate! A nice walk spoiled by a stupid white ball!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    While I am astonished at the huge amounts of real-estate that are taken up by golf courses (especially the bad ones), I do love the game....

    ... it's very Zen-like where there's no screaming and chest thumping, where the biggest guy just knocks you over and says "I win".

    As a serious sufferer of A.D.D., the fact that I can stay focused on the game (as well as remain relatively calm and not-obnoxious) for 18 holes is quite theraputic for me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i played golf once... i was really drunk too. Had a bottle of Jack in my guitar case, which i was using to carry some borrowed clubs around in...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I tried golf once, threw my back out and never tried again. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As you know how good I am at "Leaving Well Enough Alone" and not bastardizing things.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    ... I'm currently making my own putter....

    ... with a Samurai Sword Hilt for the Grip. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •